Friday, December 4, 2009

'Tis the season Part II



We have another entry for the Nice list with Canvas on Demand
( https://www.canvasondemand.com/professional/pro-login.asp ), a company, which, like Nations Photo Lab, I found during my visit to the Photo Plus Expo in NYC in October. Canvas on Demand provided a coupon for a free 16 x 20 canvas wrap, to introduce us to their products (an $84.00 value, according to their published information).

Last week I finally got around to choosing the photo I wanted enlarged and I sent in my order Wednesday, November 25, after 5 pm (yes, the day before Thanksgiving). I did have to pay for shipping, which was a bit pricey at $14.95 (a bit more about shipping later). I received an email from Canvas on Demand on Friday, November 27, informing me that the photo I chose would not fit the 16 x 20 canvas, so they were upgrading me at no charge to a custom 16 x 24 because they wanted me to be happy with my product.

I next received an email on Monday, November 30, telling me my canvas had shipped, and enclosing a FedEx tracking number. Tracking the package indicated that it was expected to be delivered December 3; however, I received it on December 2! So, within one week of ordering, I had my canvas (and, mind you, this week included the Thanksgiving holiday weekend!). Talk about speedy! The canvas was exceptionally well wrapped and packaged, making the shipping costs worth it. And, what a lovely product.

For those who don't know what a canvas wrap is, I've attached a few pictures of my finished product (pardon the photos - I have not yet chosen a place to hang the canvas). As you can see, these would be especially lovely to offer for wedding photos.

Canvas on Demand gets a rating of Very Nice with me. And, as for full disclosure, I received the code along with everyone else who attended the expo; Canvas on Demand neither asked me to, nor does it know, that I wrote this. I did it solely to let you know of interesting products "out there" in the realm of the internet, and because I had such a good experience with Canvas on Demand.

Coming soon - a naughty company will be revealed (lest you think I am some exceptionally fortunate shopper).

No comments:

Post a Comment