Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Long time no see

Sorry I have been gone so long - holidays snuck up on me and then all the obligatory family colds/flus have struck.  I promise I'll be back soon with photography related material.

For now - question for you - for those with e-readers - what's your favorite?  I'm leaning towards the Nook Color (I know, hard to believe for a Sony girl, but, really, I'm a Minolta girl and Sony bought Minolta!)  right now for several reasons, one being COLOR!  Two, I'd like to help keep B&N  in business (and evenif they go under the Nook will be a prime asset, so I am not worried about service).  Three, this month B&N will put it on the Android 2.2 platform (still not the latest but B&N will start making apps available, making it a high quality e-reader and a low cost tablet.

So, what are your thoughts about e-readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment