Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's been a while - summer, Irene and tropical storms, oh my!

Summer does have a way of passing quickly, doesn't it?  And then to end it on a bang with Irene and 5 days of no power, water or "fresh" food!  To be followed by flooding and more flooding from Lee!  Excitement all around.

I promise a photography related post soon, but for now, I thought I'd share with you an interesting book I recently read.  Here's my review from Goodreads.  And, in the interest of full disclosure, I won the book from a contest hosted by Goodreads.com.


The Millionaire FastlaneThe Millionaire Fastlane by M.J. DeMarco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very worthwhile book.  Worth reading a second and even a third time in order to absorb all the wisdom.  I always felt what has been standard financial advice to make no sense whatsoever, and I steered clear of those "advisors" years ago once I realized their plans could not help me to reach my goals. M.J. DeMarco clearly, succinctly , and colorfully opened my eyes and helped me understand why standard financial advice didn't make sense to me and how I could work towards my goals and dreams.  I've already recommended it to multiple friends who are interested in starting their own business - and they are reading it now before they begin.  And now I have a starting point for my business as well.  Thanks M.J.!


Highly recommended!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment