Friday, March 8, 2013

Sorry to have been MIA - new camera alert

After losing my beloved 15+ year old Samoyed, life has been a little sad.  But then it got rather busy because I now have a 4 month old Samoyed.    this is Wonder - out playing in the snow today, taken with my iPhone 4S.  Yes, I finally got my hubby to break down and get me a smartphone so I have been playing with its camera.  Once you are used to DSLRs and high grade point and shoots, you can't be impressed with phone cameras, but they are handy and always available.

Now, speaking of high grade point and shoots, a new Sony came out and what I read of its specifications I would just love to give it a whirl.  It sounds similar to my DSC-H20 which is maybe 4 years old now, but so many upgrades - sounds like it could retire my Sony alpha and its many lenses.

I know, cut to the chase and tell you what it is.  Well, okay then.  It's the Sony DSC-H200.  It has amazing specifications.  Like what, you ask.  Well, what do you think of 20.1 megapixels?  How about 26x zoom?  Or 3.0" LCD screen and Picture and Beauty effects.

I would love to get my hands on one of these and they do seem reasonably priced - I've found it as low as $229 at one major online retailer.  I have so many cameras, I don't know if I can justify spending money on another one, but this one has me drooling.

If any of you get one, come back and leave your comments - would love to hear them.

This is not an endorsement - I have no personal knowledge of this camera and Sony did not provide me with any information, promotional items, etc.  I came across the camera on my own and thought I would share it with you.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment