Friday, May 7, 2010

Other things

All right, I admit it, I seem to be quite the Sony girl.  I confess, I really appreciated Sony buying Minolta and using their technology so I can use my lenses for my Minolta film cameras on my Sony alpha.  Saved me boatloads of money in lenses.  And, I have have the alpha for a few years now and had no real problems (knock wood).  And my Sony DSC-H20 has been great as well (knock on wood again - I have had and used that for about a year).  And I can't wait to try the new Sony point and shoot DSC that I should be getting sometime next week and tell you all about it.

Well, now, I really want to give an e-reader a try, and I really want to try the Sony e-Reader, but it's so hard to know what to get, what with the Kindle, the nook, and now the i-Pad (lousy name), and soon the HP Slate coming out.  So, I was wondering - who has what and what do you like and dislike about it and why?  It would be nice to keep a whole library on a small device rather than scattered throughout the rooms of my house.

Let us know - we would love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment