Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New product

Just ordered the

Sony Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX 8 GB Flash Memory Card with USB Reader MSHX8G for my family of Sony cameras.  It's supposed to be compatible with all three and, from what I read, the USB adapter makes the upload time to the computer much faster.  I also understand that it's supposed to record at a higher speed in your camera(s), although it's not guaranteed.  With a family wedding coming up, I wanted to be able to shoot still pictures with one of the cameras and video (available on my Sony DSC-H20 - I purchased -  and Sony DSC-W220 - I won) on a second camera, so the 8 GB size should be very handy.  I'll let you know how it works out.  The price was definitely right for me as I had accumulated $30.00 in Amazon gift codes from survey sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment