Friday, August 13, 2010

I know, I am a bad girl for staying away for so long

That's why I am hoping you will forgive me because, in a way, I come bearing gifts.  I am so excited.  Corel is running a great promotion now on its photo editing software - see here:   http://store1.corel.com/corel/?storeKey=us&trkid=NASEMGglBR  You can save 30% on Paint Shop Pro X3 - the latest version.  Instead of paying $99.99 for it, you pay $69.99 for a full version, or like me, $59.99 for an upgrade.  But, wait, like the Ronco commercials say, there's more - you get a $40.00 Photo Restoration and Retouching book for free, and, if you wish, with any purchase, you can add Corel Paint It! to your order for only $10.00 (normally $39.99).  that's what I did yesterday.    But, they also gave me free shipping (saving me another $9.99 - if you don't get it automatically, sign up for their emails - you may need that link).  The piece de resistance I am giving you, however, is the code I used to get $20.00 off my order  BONUSBUCKS20. 

So, instead of paying almost $200 full price when you add in shipping, I am paying $49.99 total for all of the above.  Hurry, though, the sale, I believe, only runs through August 15.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment