Monday, October 17, 2011

PDN New York City

The big photo show is coming up in less than two weeks in NYC and I'm planning to go to the EXPO (if they ever send my passes!).  I last attended in 2009, and there was lots of interesting information on new products,  cameras, techniques, printing, etc.  Very exciting!  And, this year they are combining the regular photo show with the wedding professionals photo show - two shows in one!


Unfortunately, I am not allowed to take photos in the exhibition hall (boo!), but I'll be sure to share with you what I saw and found to be of interests, and any products I was able to try.  


On a personal note, I finally started selling my photos online through zazzle - please give a look, and if you feel like  it, let me know what you like, or if there is anything you's lime to see.  Thanks!   zazzle.com/ABAllenPhotography*

No comments:

Post a Comment